I’ve seen bits and bobs about the Versatile Blogger Award, but never really known a lot about it until I was kindly nominated by Callum over at callummclaughlin. People tend to write their own list of 15 blogs they enjoy reading, alongside 7 (hopefully vaguely interesting) facts about themselves, so here goes!
- I am a student who has never tasted a pot noodle
- This summer I did a month’s work experience at Prima magazine in London, and it was one the best experiences I’ve ever had, and really solidified my desire to become a journalist
- My Mum and I are trying to see every Shakespeare play – we’ve got a running list!
- I’ve met Victoria Pendleton and Fearne Cotton, but by far the most random celebrites I’ve ever met are (is, are they one entity?!) Jedward, when my best friend and I spotted them at the Louvre in time to get a selfie in a Jedward sandwich (I can only presume they were stood John then Edward)…
- I’ve dyed my hair a lot of different colours, from blonde to brunette, reddy brown, purpley brown and almost black, until I settled on my natural ‘ginger-in-the-right-lights-auburny-sometimes-browny’ colour.
- As a child, I won a PS1 and five games when they were all the rage in a competition prize draw my Mum picked up from Little Chef.
- The most beautiful beach I’ve ever visited was Elafonisi in Crete – the sand is actually pink!
Now to the bit that’s actually worth reading – the blogs! Writing those facts reminded me a hell of a lot of first-year seminars, where we’d introduce ourselves with our name and a random fact about ourselves. Always so hard to think!
3.. Art Prescription
10. The Scrap Yard
13. Tiffany Imogen
14. Groovy Journal
15. Book Rhapsody